The Key Purpose of the Position: To comply with company procedures through the accurate capturing of orders, weighing of trucks, capturing of vehicle and customer details as well as effective planning of deliveries and use of despatch trucks.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Grade 12 Qualification with English and Maths
· Certificate or proven competency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Verifiable period of 12 months experience in an administrative or clerical function or similar nature of work
· Basic understanding of crushing operation
· Appropriate level of understanding of OHSA requirements and compliance
· Good working knowledge of the despatch process
- Ability to correctly capture orders onto the Weighbridge system
- Relevant accounting package (Pastel, Excel) advantageous
- General administration and office practices
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Client and service orientated
- Proficient Zulu (advantageous) & English speaking ability
- Effective Communication Skills – excellent level for verbal and listening abilities is essential
Essential Attributes and Qualities:
· Honesty & Integrity
· Respect for all persons
· Flexibility & Ability to accommodate changing requirements
· Sense of responsibility for meeting operational requirements
· Team Player
· “Can Do” positive attitude
· Ability to adopt company values & act as an ambassador for the Midmar Group.
The position is based in Taylor’s Halt and transport is not provided.
Suitably qualified and interested persons are invited a letter of motivation with their CV to the HR Administrator, S Govender, via email email@example.com or hand delivered to Midmar Crushers, Lot 50, Rietvallei, Lions River District. Short listed candidates will be expected to undergo an evaluation process, your application indicates your agreement to this. Please note that if Midmar Crushers does not get back to you by the 4 June 2018, consider your application unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to not appoint for this position.
Post a Comment